1. Organize and coordinate on an international level. We need a coalition of all the local support groups, web-forums, non-profits, and conference call communities. A single meeting point to share ideas, send out news-alerts, and coordinate activism. It is important that this be an international association, because if we can get the officials of just one country to acknowledge that these human rights violations exist, it acts as a precedent for all countries.
2. Organize a Political Action Committee under a politically savvy person, such as, Massie Munroe. Capture the momentum she garnered by getting over 50,000 supporters in the 2016 US Senatorial Primary of California to create a permanent organization to raise political awareness of repression tactics, such as, gangstalking and torture with electromagnetic weapons. Bring in some of the most credible targeted individual activists to sit on the board, such as, John Hall, Julianne McKinney, and many others.
3. Conduct surveys, start petitions, and document the crimes committed against you in testimonials and affidavits. The surveys that Freedom from Covert Surveillance and Harassment conducted in prior years, provided a wealth of valuable information that gave us empirical numbers to use and to support our claims. This gave us immense credibility and should be organized immediately in the successor groups such as PACTS and the new FFCHS. Furthermore, credible empirical data will help us eventually file lawsuits.
4. Engage in activism daily. Instead of venting your frustration. Send daily emails and letter to journalists, politicians, and watch dog groups. If you follow them on Facebook or Twitter, like or retweet all of their posts to remind them of your cause. Every little bit helps, and your letter could be the one that breaks the flood gates.
5. Democratize the science. Draw up schematics and part lists to recreate the technology that afflicts us, and share them with the general public. Data can be found in the most recent patents, and even peer-reviewed journal articles, such as is the case with Allen Frey’s 1962 article that exposed the science behind voice-to-skull a/k/a V2K. These devices can and will be reproduced by civilians, and this will cause them to be accepted as real and usable.
6. Encourage and coordinate local grassroots activism. In addition to the international coordination it’s important that groups of targeted individual form in every city. It’s much easier to present your case to the city council, engage in sign-waving, or carry out flyer distribution campaigns if you have like-minded individuals at your side. Furthermore, American targeted individuals need to start holding town-hall meetings as well as nation-wide conferences.
7. Advertise and promote our cause. Educate the public, draw attention to these human rights abuses, bring awareness to some of the more salient cases of targeting. Out of the tens of thousands of known targeted individuals, if just 1,000 of the staunchest activists went out and dug ditches or washed cars for a day, they could each raise $100 for a group total of $100,000. This sum could buy a significant presence on Google AdWords, Facebook, and Twitter for a month. 100% of the sums raised for this cause should be spent on advertising, and we shouldn’t be afraid to be clever.
8. Create and maintain a Wikipedia page. It is important that we accurately define ourselves in what’s become the defacto encyclopedia for the World. In addition to the truth, we have enough objective and citable facts backing us up to create and maintain an objective and favorable Wikipedia page. It will require a lot of organization and research, but it can and should be done. And because we have a lot of corrupt and powerful interests opposing us, we will have to be steadfast in our defense of the article.
9. Encourage experts to write research papers and books supporting our cause. Credentialed allies, such as Dr. Seth Farber, and Professor Curtis Bennett, among countless others should be engaged to write academic papers relating to these human rights violations that are plaguing countless Targeted Individuals. It will help all of our causes immensely, and the more experts that step forward, the more safety they will achieve, by producing strength in numbers.
10. Never give up. Stick to the classic activism tactics, such as sign waving and letter writing with steadfast determination, because you never know when it will finally pay off. At the same time, don’t be afraid to try novel approaches, or to tweak an old approach to gain results. Utilize the latest technology and embrace new ideas. On a more general level, during your trials, never lose site of your principles and remember that you have truth on your side. The biggest lie that the perpetrators tell their victims, is that activism is useless and their cause is hopeless. There is nothing further from the truth. Our numbers are growing, society is becoming more informed about this subject, and with continued activism I have no doubt that we can and will end these crimes against humanity within a few years or less.
I am a Targeted Individual ("TI"). I am trying to raise awareness of the subject and combat disinformation. We all want these human rights abuses to end immediately. Please email your targeted individual experiences and testaments to me. You can find my testament on the about page of this site.