Acclaimed NSA Technical Director, William Binney, speaks up for Targeted Individuals on a new Podcast. He is joined by fellow NSA veteran, Kirk Wiebe. They discuss their past efforts at stopping corruption and waste, along with their plans to methodically expose and shut down the targeted individual programs within the deep state.
Check out the podcast at www.talkshoe.com, with the call ID 141476, and pin 1, or visit the direct link to the MP3 audio file here: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-141476/TS-1116734.mp3
The Targeted Individual Meetup at Meetup.com/TI-Awareness is planning a demonstration to coincide with the release of Oliver Stone's Snowden film on September 16, 2016. The objective is to raise awareness of the crimes far more serious than those revealed by Snowden, such as, organized stalking and the illegal use of electromagnetic weapons. Furthermore, it is a chance to educate the public on emerging crimes with the statements of whistleblowers on sites like BiggerThanSnowden.com. Everyone is encouraged to participate and hand out the flyer from this page: FreedomSOS.com/Snowden
Ese Lebb, a photographer from California, has recently completed a documentary on Targeted Individuals that has been released on YouTube. It's rare to find films on this subject due to the extreme torture the victim's experience, along with the sophisticated tactics used to repress information on this topic. You can find links to Ese's videos below:
The goal of the targeted individual program, and the reason thousands of good people are targeted, is subjugation, and the subjugation of as many people as possible. The one constraint on the program is that they must operate in such a way to prevent massive public awareness, to preserve the protection of psychiatric reprisal. Therefore, to achieve these goals a system of high-tech Zersetzung is applied, or the evolution of COINTELPRO, if you will.
Subjugation can achieve many ends, such as, extortion, silencing, sexual abuse, cooperation in a professional capacity for corrupt purposes, mass shootings, and most importantly social engineering. A clever and complex system has been implemented to carry out these schemes so smart and logical people like yourself don’t catch on.
Look at all totalitarian regimes, which is the road America is on, who did they target, from Stalin to Pol Pot? The crème of the crop, the intellectuals, the well regarded military officers, the principled, the Christians, the self-made, and those that posed the greatest threat to the tyrants’ ability to carry out whatever agenda they saw fit or those most capable of steering the loyalty of the people away from the tyrant.
Targeted Individuals are most always smart, capable and good people, who are being subjugated for one reason or another. There are thousands making cries for help, that go unheeded due to the well developed tactic of psychiatric reprisal that comes from the Soviet Union, and even our own military (there used to be a lot of ABC specials on whistleblowers in the military being subjectively labelled crazy by psychologists in the early 90’s). They all want free from the repression, the gang-stalking, and the EMF torture. If you’re curious about them, listen for yourself, there are nightly conference calls on platforms like Talkshoe that draw hundreds, and I’m talking psychologists, doctors, and NSA whistleblowers. (tiprotects.com).
Sadly those that have fallen for the pseudo-scienctific explanation, used as a repression tool, get the worst of it. Once they start treatments, or start taking meds, the EMF torture increases immensely, because they are discredited in the eyes of the community and the subjugators exploit the fact that no one will listen to someone on meds so they are isolated prey. And of course they get no help from the doctors, as the doctors, by law are not allowed to consider explanations for the symptoms caused by EMF torture, by the DSM bible compiled by a vote rather than the scientific method, by the same people that worked hand-in-hand with the CIA for decades developing these control and torture programs – and that’s just what we know of from the Church Committee records.
We sometimes forget the well-known Chomsky quote: "Governments will use whatever technology is available to combat their primary enemy – their own population." We have a constitution to check this tendency, but it is being quietly and cleverly subverted with such tactics.
Victims of electromagnetic torture and subjugation programs are holding a massive demonstration to protest the growing use of electromagnetic weapons on innocent civilians in Poland. These emerging crimes are growing every year, and thousands of Poles are being tortured and subjugated by these new weapons.
Vladimir Putin describes these weapons as “entirely new instruments for achieving political and strategic goals.” Furthermore, Russian Defense minister, Anatoly Serdyukov, stated that electromagnetic weapons have been an important part of the state arms procurement program since 2011.
Research into electromagnetic weapons has been secretly carried out in Russia and the US since the Fifties, and has advanced greatly in the past 10 years. Now, most of the population is at risk of being victimized. Therefore, it is of the upmost importance that we stand unified in protesting these dangerous weapons.
Join them, in person or spirit, on July 4, 2016, at 11 A.M., in Warsaw at the Ministry of National Defense at 218 Independence Avenue. www.BiggerThanSnowden.com/Spotkanie
Here is the press release related to Karen Stewart, a smart, credible, and hardworking veteran of the NSA for 28 years. After her rights were egregiously violated by the agency she filed an EEOC lawsuit. Instead of settling her claims, the NSA responded with a campaign of intimidation, harassment and stalking commonly referred to as Gangstalking, COINTELPRO, or Zersetzung. In response, Karen spilled the beans on some dark NSA secrets, and the Agency then responded with a campaign of electromagnetic harassment and torture. Our heart goes out to Karen, and all good Americans should stand behind her:
[Florida, 6-14-16] As you read this, Karen Stewart, ex-NSA employee, and now a targeted individual for standing up for her rights, might be facing yet another wave of directed energy weapon (DEW) attacks while under constant electronic surveillance at her residence in Tallahassee. Or she might be under observation and harassment by a member of a gangstalking group out to hound her every day.
This shadowy, deeply disturbing side of the National Security Agency was revealed to Karen when she took on NSA management for wrongful termination and discrimination in a lawsuit filed in 2010 with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) at Baltimore. It also fits in well with the rogue and unaccountable picture of the NSA, and especially its internal Security apparatus that many whistleblowers have seen and revealed in the recent past, including former NSA employee and whistleblowers, Russel Tice, Marc Novitsky, and most notably, Edward Snowden.
Karen Stewart was born in the late 1950s to an Air Force officer and his wife. After graduating in linguistics from Florida State University, she applied to the NSA as a linguist in 1982, where she worked for the next 28 years. She worked on intelligence reports and authored a critical series for Operation Iraqi Freedom revealing Russian countermeasures, a project that some believe saved the lives of hundreds of American soldiers. However, this report was unduly credited to a colleague who curried favors in the Weapons and Space directorate and managed to receive a promotion. Her firing and current ordeal is an offshoot of when Karen righteously complained and asked the Inspector General to investigate.
After her complaint of undue favors and credits bestowed on an undeserving colleague, between 2006-2009, the management at NSA slandered Karen’s image with accusations of paranoia and fictitious mental illnesses followed by threats of firing. After three years of stalking and harassment at her home in Columbia, MD, disguised as an ‘investigation’, she was fired in 2010 by the NSA, despite the EEOC’s order for no adverse action till its adjudication.
From 2010 onwards, she reported home break-ins, phone and internet bugging, vehicles parked near her home overnight on rotating shifts, and incidences of photo-stalking by suspicious men. The stalking attempts included tactics such as maligning her image and misinforming locals and neighbors to actively and passively snoop on and harass her, or recruiting paid informers and stalkers. Basically, "Zersetzung." In 2015, electronic harassment was added to this ordeal. After Karen had a heated discussion with Bill Black, Jr., the former Deputy Director of the NSA, about how 9/11 could have been prevented she said a continuous barrage of electromagnetic torture began: “I said I had been told by two separate analysts who worked that topic that NO ONE had had to die, it [9/11]] was entirely preventable, but that NSA management refused to allow them to issue the pertinent warnings.”
Karen today faces life threatening beams of high energy ultrasonic and microwave bursts directed at her from frequency based weapons that plague her around the clock. NSA agents have previously used DEW attacks during the Iraq war, and these are known to cause death from seizure and strokes, heart attacks and cancer. As this continues, the Leon County Sheriff's Department and the Tallahassee Police Department either ignore or deny their use.
Although NSA internally promotes fair play and the Federal ‘No Fear Act’, Karen reveals that the “real NSA Security was all about covering up the abuses of upper management.” This has included trading promotions for sexual favors and compromising managers with blackmail for such wrongdoings.
Back in 2009 she approached Siobhan Gorman of the Wall Street Journal and was told how similar her story was to that of other whistleblowers being stalked by NSA security. The DEW attacks and electronic surveillance as well as gangstalking have been reported by thousands of American citizens over the last decade. With the increasing surveillance power and internal corruption in the NSA and other agencies, Karen rejects the suggestion that Edward Snowden should have gone through ‘proper internal authorities’, given that today they operate as rogue government agencies that are accountable to no one, while dealing out criminal assault and harassment to Americans who display integrity, ethics and patriotism.
As Karen and her lawyers struggle to get a response from the EEOC she wonders whether “with each nocturnal assault, I or one of my family will not wake up tomorrow.”
Read more about Karen's plight and activism at BiggerThanSnowden.com
1. Organize and coordinate on an international level. We need a coalition of all the local support groups, web-forums, non-profits, and conference call communities. A single meeting point to share ideas, send out news-alerts, and coordinate activism. It is important that this be an international association, because if we can get the officials of just one country to acknowledge that these human rights violations exist, it acts as a precedent for all countries.
2. Organize a Political Action Committee under a politically savvy person, such as, Massie Munroe. Capture the momentum she garnered by getting over 50,000 supporters in the 2016 US Senatorial Primary of California to create a permanent organization to raise political awareness of repression tactics, such as, gangstalking and torture with electromagnetic weapons. Bring in some of the most credible targeted individual activists to sit on the board, such as, John Hall, Julianne McKinney, and many others.
3. Conduct surveys, start petitions, and document the crimes committed against you in testimonials and affidavits. The surveys that Freedom from Covert Surveillance and Harassment conducted in prior years, provided a wealth of valuable information that gave us empirical numbers to use and to support our claims. This gave us immense credibility and should be organized immediately in the successor groups such as PACTS and the new FFCHS. Furthermore, credible empirical data will help us eventually file lawsuits.
4. Engage in activism daily. Instead of venting your frustration. Send daily emails and letter to journalists, politicians, and watch dog groups. If you follow them on Facebook or Twitter, like or retweet all of their posts to remind them of your cause. Every little bit helps, and your letter could be the one that breaks the flood gates.
5. Democratize the science. Draw up schematics and part lists to recreate the technology that afflicts us, and share them with the general public. Data can be found in the most recent patents, and even peer-reviewed journal articles, such as is the case with Allen Frey’s 1962 article that exposed the science behind voice-to-skull a/k/a V2K. These devices can and will be reproduced by civilians, and this will cause them to be accepted as real and usable.
6. Encourage and coordinate local grassroots activism. In addition to the international coordination it’s important that groups of targeted individual form in every city. It’s much easier to present your case to the city council, engage in sign-waving, or carry out flyer distribution campaigns if you have like-minded individuals at your side. Furthermore, American targeted individuals need to start holding town-hall meetings as well as nation-wide conferences.
7. Advertise and promote our cause. Educate the public, draw attention to these human rights abuses, bring awareness to some of the more salient cases of targeting. Out of the tens of thousands of known targeted individuals, if just 1,000 of the staunchest activists went out and dug ditches or washed cars for a day, they could each raise $100 for a group total of $100,000. This sum could buy a significant presence on Google AdWords, Facebook, and Twitter for a month. 100% of the sums raised for this cause should be spent on advertising, and we shouldn’t be afraid to be clever.
8. Create and maintain a Wikipedia page. It is important that we accurately define ourselves in what’s become the defacto encyclopedia for the World. In addition to the truth, we have enough objective and citable facts backing us up to create and maintain an objective and favorable Wikipedia page. It will require a lot of organization and research, but it can and should be done. And because we have a lot of corrupt and powerful interests opposing us, we will have to be steadfast in our defense of the article.
9. Encourage experts to write research papers and books supporting our cause. Credentialed allies, such as Dr. Seth Farber, and Professor Curtis Bennett, among countless others should be engaged to write academic papers relating to these human rights violations that are plaguing countless Targeted Individuals. It will help all of our causes immensely, and the more experts that step forward, the more safety they will achieve, by producing strength in numbers.
10. Never give up. Stick to the classic activism tactics, such as sign waving and letter writing with steadfast determination, because you never know when it will finally pay off. At the same time, don’t be afraid to try novel approaches, or to tweak an old approach to gain results. Utilize the latest technology and embrace new ideas. On a more general level, during your trials, never lose site of your principles and remember that you have truth on your side. The biggest lie that the perpetrators tell their victims, is that activism is useless and their cause is hopeless. There is nothing further from the truth. Our numbers are growing, society is becoming more informed about this subject, and with continued activism I have no doubt that we can and will end these crimes against humanity within a few years or less.
A new page called Bigger Than Snowden has launched. It does an excellent job of summarizing the information pertinent to the human rights abuses carried out against Targeted Individuals. Furthermore, the site compiles a list of credible experts and presents them in a very straight forward manner. It's quite the accessible and minimalistic webpage, so it serves as a great resource to introduce those short on time to the subject matter. Check it out: www.BiggerThanSnowden.com
Many targeted individuals raise awareness of the human rights violations being carried out against US citizens with frequency weapons. They usually do this by creating websites or by writing papers or books. However, David Voigts, a former naval officer has chosen to take a unique approach. He's making his testament known through actions rather than words. Mr. Voigts has been targeted for years, and he has decided to take a stand by hiking the American Discovery Trail to raise massive awareness. My hat's off to him! Please check out his page here: TI in America - Cross Country Walk by David Voigts.
I am a Targeted Individual ("TI"). I am trying to raise awareness of the subject and combat disinformation. We all want these human rights abuses to end immediately. Please email your targeted individual experiences and testaments to me. You can find my testament on the about page of this site.